AZ Ingenieria y Maquinas Ltda is a Chilean Engineering company, that uses top designs and technology while integrating equipment and parts from well known American, European and local companies.
Our Activity Areas are:
- Fishmeal processing.
- Fish processing for human consumption.
- Rendering, meat and bone meal.
- Drying Processes.
- Evaporation and liquid concentration process.
- Applied processes to food and feed industry.
- Milling and classification processes.
- Powder emission control.
- Projects for energy savings, combustion, steam use, electricity,…(Rational use of Energy).
- Automatic Control applications.
- Technical and economical evaluation and optimization of industrial processes.
- Project evaluation.
For each area we have the support of several well known companies, which complement our work. In this way we can choose the best technical and economical alternatives for our customers, according to their financial requirements.
A partial listing of the projects that we have done during the last 2 years are:
- Design and evaluation of a fishmeal plan for BGB International, located Baja California Mexico.
- Design and Evaluation of a Rendering Plant for La Cartuja S.A., Poultry Industry located in Chile VI Region.
- Design and supplying of enzymatic hydrolysis systems for Pesquera Hayduk, Peru; Pacific Star Chile.
- Evaluation and optimization of several Evaporators in Chile and Peru: design and engineering review, optimize and transform to falling film.
- Supplying of a Haarslev disc dryer for feather meal. Located in Chile, Agricola Ariztia.
- Supplying of several system for fish pumping, using lamella pumps type: Pesquera San José, Pesquera Coronel, Pesquera Itata, Pesquera Pacific Protein.
- Evaluation of several projects for fish and shellfish canning.
- Evaluation of several plants, relate to energy consumption and how to optimize it.
We are ready to assist in your engineering project and/or to locate new or refurbished equipment for your fishmeal processing plant.
Please contact us for further information.
Phones: 56- (2)- 2774450 – 2774370
Fax : 56- (2)- 2662967
Mobil : 56-(9)- 5380738